Volunteer Leadership Training
Family readiness groups are vital to the well-being of military spouses and their families. Like non-profit organizations, FRGs rely on volunteers to carry out the mission and provide needed support.
This workshop helps identify natural leaders and what’s needed to support them and make them effective- even under the pressure of deployment.
What You’ll Learn:
· Quick insights into natural leadership tendencies.
· How to cope with the stress of taking on a leadership role in addition to the stress of deployment and separation.
· Improved and effective communication skills.
· How to identify skill sets and incorporate them beneficially.
· For the military leader: Identifying core capabilities of volunteers and how to complement them.
· Military Leaders
· Spouses and family members of deployed servicepersons.
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)