Teambuilding for Military Families Workshop
Military families face special challenges and stressors. As families work much like teams, this workshop focuses on enhancing communication to solidify the family unit.
What You’ll Learn:
· Coping with the stress of deployment.
· Dealing with separation.
· How to solidify the family.
· Enhanced communication skills during deployment (as well as before and after).
· Improved parenting skills for both the military serviceperson and spouse.
· Any military serviceperson and family members
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)