Enrichment Retreats for Military Couples & Families
This retreat is specially designed to provide support for all phases of the deployment cycle: Pre-deployment, during deployment and reintegration upon return. Focusing on effective communication and the special needs of military marriages and families, the retreat helps couples improve their relationships and resiliency within their families.
What You’ll Learn:
· Coping mechanisms for every phase of deployment (pre-deployment, during, and transition upon return).
· Effective communication – before, during and after deployment.
· Importance of commitment.
· Parenting challenges and how to deal with them effectively.
· Stress and relaxation.
· Understanding your emotional intelligence and that of your spouse.
· Ways to solidify your marriage.
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)