Families of the Deployed Workshops & Retreats
Deployment is a difficult time for every family member. This workshop for all ages offers a nice break from the monotony of deployment, providing an accepting and understanding environment.
What You’ll Learn:
· Specific coping skills for the at-home spouse.
· How to develop your significant role as a single parent.
· Parental engagement for the deployed spouse.
· Stress and Relaxation
· Communication skills during deployment.
· How to connect with other spouses and create a healthy support structure during separation.
· All family members of deployed service personnel. Workshops for children cover the same topics and are taught with age-appropriate tools, language and examples.
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)