Using Type in Teaching
Understanding personality differences is the key to knowing how to reach individual students to enable them to meet and exceed academic goals. This seminar will help you understand how you can use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) to improve classroom performance.
What You’ll Learn:
· How students’ types affect the way they process information.
· Improving motivation by embracing type.
· How type affects communication and how to break down barriers to improve learning and classroom performance.
· Helping student understand their own types as well as that of others to enhance communication.
· Provide better feedback to parents.
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)