Resiliency in an Education Environment
The turnover rate for educators is quickly on the rise. Studies show that more than 50% of all teachers leave the profession before their fifth year on the job. To avoid educator burnout and unnecessary turnover, this seminar provides the necessary individual skill development, guidance on relational development, and community outreach assistance that will dramatically improve the personal resiliency of each attendee. These principles are then refocused on moving children and youth away from risk and toward resiliency. This benefits the student, the educator and the community.
What You’ll Learn:
· The most important steps to foster resiliency.
· Employ effective activities that help individuals create and boost personal resiliency.
· To identify personal protective factors, thinking traps, and negative scripts.
· How to make effective decisions, reframe circumstances, execute stress manipulation, and how to calm and focus.
· Understand the best way to incorporate resiliency lessons into the classroom.
· How to generate “buy-in” from the parents of affected students to build on the resiliency platform.
· Strategies that work with people at every age.
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)