Leadership Development for Students
Leadership growth and development are the focus of this seminar, delivered in a concise and actionable format. The ability to develop leadership skills in students while they pursue their academic endeavors gives them an opportunity to develop needed soft skills that augment their institutional knowledge. This is a great way to make them competitive ahead of their peers.
What You’ll Learn:
· Develop an understanding of effective and ineffective leadership principles.
· How who you are is just as important as what you say and do.
· Identify your strengths and weaknesses as a leader.
· Discuss ways to compensate for your weaknesses by exploiting your strengths.
· Teach tactics for building dynamic working relationships with your team members.
· Demonstrate how to establish ground rules that determine accountability and enforce respect for leadership.
· Teach the nuances of management - when to be flexible and when to stand firm in your leadership style to get optimum performance from team members.
· How to communicate with others in an effective manner to accomplish team goals
· How to adopt a leadership role that positively impacts the team
· How to handle challenges- difficult people and situations- in a proactive and positive way
· Middle School Students
· High School Students
· College Students
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)