Leadership Development for Administrators & Educators
Leadership growth and development are the focus of this seminar, delivered in a concise and actionable format. The effectiveness of any educational institution is driven from the top down, so effective leadership is one of the most critical components of classroom success.
What You’ll Learn:
· Develop an understanding of effective and ineffective leadership principles.
· How who you are is just as important as what you say and do.
· Identify your strengths and weaknesses as a leader.
· Discuss ways to compensate for your weaknesses by exploiting your strengths.
· Discuss barriers to effectiveness for newly promoted leaders.
· Teach tactics for building dynamic working relationships with your team members.
· Demonstrate how to establish ground rules that determine accountability and enforce respect for leadership.
· Teach the nuances of management- when to be flexible and when to stand firm in your leadership style to get optimum performance from faculty members.
· Demonstrate how to become an “influencing boss” instead of an “insisting boss”- learn the art of inspiration as a motivator.
· Other Support Faculty
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)