Team Building for High Performance
For the organization that already has talent, but needs help selecting and integrating working teams - this workshop provides insight into the key skill sets of each team member: Task focus and accomplishment and interpersonal skills that directly impact the team’s ability to meet and exceed goals. For the organization that already has functional talent in place, but requires assistance selecting and integrating individual working teams- this workshop provides insight into the key skill sets of each team member: task focus and accomplishment and interpersonal skills that directly impact the teams ability to meet and exceed organizational goals.
What You’ll Learn:
· How to identify individual strengths and weakness in task focus, task accomplishment, organization, interpersonal skills, and leadership.
· How to properly match skill sets and suitable personalities within working teams to aid in increasedimprove productivity and team member commitment.
· How to create a team structure that will delegates shared responsibilities to working teams who can utilize their collective knowledge to enhance their outcomes.
· How to operate effectively within a team.
· For Leaders: How to effectively manage a working team of individuals.
· Executive Team Members
· Department Heads
· Strategic Planning Executives
· Senior Leaders
· One-Day Basic Overview (3-4 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (8-12 Hours)