Learn to define your mission and objectives and translate it to your organization. An overview of must-have skills for successful leaders delivered in a concise, actionable format.
This workshop is applicable to the newest and most seasoned leaders. Every participant will leave knowing they’ve acquired new skills.
What You’ll Learn:
· Develop an understanding of effective and ineffective management principles.
· Identify the value of mission statements and strategic goals and how they directly translate to daily work activities for you and your employees.
· Discuss barriers to effectiveness for newly promoted leaders - how to transition from a peer to a supervisor.
· Teach tactics for building dynamic working relationships with your team members.
· Demonstrate how to establish ground rules that determine accountability and enforce respect for leadership.
· Teach the nuances of performance management - when to be flexible and when to stand firm in your managerial style to get optimum performance from every subordinate.
· Demonstrate to become an “influencing boss” instead of an “insisting boss”- learn the art of inspiration as a motivator.
· Team Leaders
· Potential leaders (rising stars)
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)