Giving Productive Feedback -The Workshop
For the supervisor or manager who conducts performance evaluations - this workshop teaches you how to utilize evaluations effectively to get the desired results with your subordinates and how to motivate difficult and struggling employees.
What You’ll Learn:
· What your subordinates require from you to improve performance.
· How to address developmental issues with your employees.
· How to leverage organizational goals to improve employee job performance.
· Ways to effectively utilize benefits and rewards for progress.
· How to minimize your paperwork and maximize your results in the professional development of your staff.
· How to maintain two-way communication during the review process.
· How to track employee progress and group performance.
· When to stop talking and start terminating.
· Newly-promoted Supervisors
· First-line Managers
· Middle Managers
· Department Heads
· One-Day Fast Track (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (9-12 Hours)