Crafting a Brand Workshop
For the organization or business that profits from the sale of memberships or donations - this workshop teaches your staff to develop their value positions that will set your program or initiative apart from the competition. It will lay the groundwork for identifying an organizational “brand”- a differentiating factor that will facilitate marketing campaigns and donation/grant requests.
What You’ll Learn:
· How to create a value statement that allows you effectively market and sell your organization to your audience.
· How to establish a brand that sets your organization apart from your competitors to gain a foothold on a targeted market.
· How to manage multiple branding campaigns without diluting your organizational image.
· How to transform your current marketing campaign into a specific and focused effort that produces maximum return.
· How to craft proposals, grant requests, and marketing initiatives that directly represent your unique brand and convey your effective value position.
· Small Businesses
· Non-Profit Organizations
· Grant Writers
· Marketing Associates
· Sales personnel
· One-Day Fast Track (6-8 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (9-12 Hours)