Core Team Development
For the working team that needs to increase productivity, minimize conflict, and get back to organizational goals - this team-building workshop provides a communication platform and strategic problem-solving strategy that paves the way to success.
What You’ll Learn:
· Individual communication preferences and how to achieve the most in group and team meetings.
· Discuss ways to build working teams that exploit the gifts and mask the weaknesses of members through functional group dynamics.
· Solidify a group problem-solving strategy that leads to group buy-in and long-term commitment to team objectives and goals.
· How to establish accountability that increases both individual and team productivity.
· How to mitigate conflict within the team and use those differences to impact the creative and strategic processes.
· Executive Team Members
· Internal Departmental Employees
· Organizational Units
· One-Day Basic Overview (4-6 hours)
· Two-Day Developmental Program (12-14 Hours)